Immigration DNA Testing for Your Clients
Attorneys specializing in immigration law know that a judge may require immigration DNA testing for sponsors and petitioners to verify blood relationships.
ARCpoint Labs of Plano is equipped to provide court-admissible immigration DNA testing. We can work with lawyers to schedule collections that adhere to chain of custody requirements, providing convenient, legal service.
Available Immigration DNA Testing
In the absence of a birth certificate or other paper trails that can be used to substantiate stated biological relationships, immigration DNA testing is a reliable methodology.
We conduct a number of DNA collections at ARCpoint Labs of Plano, including the following tests that can be used for immigration cases:
- Paternity testing
- Maternity testing
- Siblingship testing
- Grandparentage testing
- Avuncular testing
We employ non-invasive collections techniques for immigration DNA tests. We are able to collect all the DNA we need from a simple buccal (cheek) swab, making the collections process painless and hassle-free for your client.
Following Federal Requirements for Immigration DNA Testing
Our expertise and experience in immigration DNA testing means we understand and follow all steps required by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This process includes:
- Chain of custody onboarding of participants, including collection of identification
- Collection of the sponsor’s DNA at ARCpoint Labs of Plano
- Tamper-proof transmission of DNA specimen and paperwork to an American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) accredited laboratory for testing
- Submission of specimen collection kits to the US Embassy or Consulate in the country of the applicant for immigration
- Upon receipt, the Embassy or Consulate will contact the beneficiary to make an appointment
- Following collection, the DNA specimen is sent to the lab for testing
- Results are sent to the Embassy, Consulate, or USCIS
We can facilitate national and international DNA collections for immigration testing to help you best serve your clients.
Work with a trusted partner to fulfill your client’s immigration DNA testing needs; contact ARCpoint Labs of Plano today!
Accurate. Reliable. Confidential Testing.